Tuesday 1 October 2013

Focus Group Questions



This is the introduction to my focus group with the names of those who are present.


Here i asked the first question which was should a music magazine be serious or fun?


In this video i asked the question who should be the target audience for a music magazine about grime.






in this video i asked my group do you think that £3 for a music magazine is reasonable and everyone but Heera gave answer.


in this video i told my group that my magazine will be coming out monthly and then i asked for there thoughts on this.



Here is the final question of my focus group and the conclusion here i asked my focus group if my magazine should be accessible online.

My focus group gave me a variety of answers to my questions that i asked and some answers which contradicted the other answers they that have been given by other members. Overall the answers i got from my focus group has been very helpful during the first stage of creating my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment