Monday 30 September 2013

Questionnaire Answers Analysis

In this question the answer that got the most amount of vote was answer two with this information I can incorporate this result into my own magazine making sure to feature a good amount of text and images about different genres of music and artist’s.
With this question the answer that got the most votes here was the second answer and with these results i know that i need to include a myriad of bands and artists accompanied by anchorage text, puffs and other magazine front cover layout features.
With the results of this question i can possibly make my magazine specifically centred on either Rock/Indie music or Hip-Hop or even create a magazine with a mixture of both a hybrid genre of Rock/Indie and Hip-Hop in order to suit a wider audiences needs.
With this questions results i can improve my magazine greatly so to ensure that my magazine is read by multitudes because as shown in the results many people don’t even read magazines which mean the time and effort put into music magazines needs to be increased in order to increase the number of readers.
From these results i can incorporate the information and include it in my own front cover.  With these results I will include gossip about artists and include vibrant eye catch colours on the front cover accompanied by text.
With this mixture of results I can include information about artists from these highly voted music genres in my magazine in order to suit a wider target audience rage and attract more readers to my magazine.
 What i can take from these results is that when i create a double page article i should make sure the topic is centered on one particular artist with some images and a character file or bio for those who do not know the artist.
With these results that answer 3 ranked the highest in i can create with confidence a contents page that has a certain number of images in random locations with text and page numbers describing the articles within.
With the results from this magazine I can make an educated choice weather to price my own music magazine at the price of below £2 or £2.99 giving me a fair price range to work out and use as my final price for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment